Full Service Design
NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION
Save money, time and stress with
an interior designer on your team.
Are you a busy professional embarking on a new build?
Do you feel overwhelmed by the numerous decisions that need immediate attention to keep your project moving forward?
Are you wishing you could trust them to someone capable, so you can tend to your life and enjoy the process more?
Would it help to have an experienced designer who can troubleshoot for you, saving you from costly overruns and change orders?
Do you need help with resources and procurement, to ensure you’re getting the best options, prices, warrantees and service?
You might think an interior designer is the expert to bring in at the end of construction, when you’re ready to furnish and decorate. But in fact, that’s a common misconception. Before a single piece of furniture gets placed, there are countless decisions to be made.
At Janis Reed Interiors, we are involved in every aspect of the design/build process. With a clear understanding of home construction, timing, and budgets, we are the liaison between you and your contractors, handling any unexpected issues along the way so you don’t have to.
You’ll appreciate our concept to completion, turn key service. And should you need referrals for trades, we can provide reliable contractors and installers who share our commitment to excellence.
Our services include:
- blueprint review
- space planning
- exterior finishes
- kitchen and bath specification : cabinetry design & finishes, hardware, counters, tile, appliances and plumbing fixtures
- architectural design for walls, ceilings and trim
- paint selection
- floor coverings specification : hardwoods, carpeting, tile
- tile selection, layout, procurement
- lighting specification and procurement
- design, specification and procurement of custom window treatments, including motorized options
- installation of window treatments
- furniture specification and procurement
- accessories selection and procurement : art, accents, area rugs, bedding, plants & floral
- delivery and placement of furnishings
- project supervision in partnership with you and the contractors (yours and/or ours)
Let’s build your home and a trusting relationship.
Schedule your in home consultation today.
More than a “meet and greet,” this is a working session, with plenty of design inspiration and valuable recommendations.
The fee for this consultation is $225. Prepayment is required.
Our design fee is based on the level of service you require and will be determined after the initial consultation.
Based on past experience, our typical design fee for new home construction projects starts at $5000 and is dependent on scope of work.