Your Forever Home
- for ageless living
Let us help you prepare your home now with intentional, stylish, personalized solutions for ageless living, so you can remain in your home for as long as possible.
Do you have children, parents or special needs individuals living in your home, who need more personalized features in order to live well and comfortably?
Are you aware that kitchen, bath and other modifications made now help you live more comfortably, long term, and increase the value of your home over time?
Do you need help downsizing (we refer to it as “right-sizing”) for yourself, or for a parent – editing furnishings and designing a new space?
There’s no place like home. It makes good financial sense to make modifications to your home now that will allow you and your loved ones to live well and thrive there, for as long as possible.
Our personalized solutions deliver functionality without sacrificing warmth and style.
We design for safe, independent living – living beautifully in your forever home!
Choose from our menu of services:
- Design for partial or full remodel of kitchen and bath; specification and procurement of cabinetry, appliances, surface materials, plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Preparation of floor plans for improved flow and wider pathways
- Selection of wall finishes, window treatments, lighting and flooring
- Design for closet and cabinet interiors to improve storage and accessibility
- Repurposing or recovering existing furniture in easy-care fabrics
- Procurement of new furniture
- Arranging furniture, art and accessories
- Coordination of trades such as painters, electricians, installers
Let’s work together to find your unique ageless living solutions.
Schedule your consultation and home assessment today.
More than a “meet and greet,” this is a working session, with ideas and valuable recommendations.
The fee for this consultation is $225. Prepayment is required.
Our design fee is based on the level of service you require and will be determined after the initial consultation.