At Your Service
Hourly Design Packages
Refresh. Redo. Redesign.
With the help of our on call hourly design packages
At Your Service hourly design packages are the perfect fit if you
- are local to the Rochester New York area
- don’t want or need the full service design experience
- need a “Room Rescue” for a space that doesn’t make you feel right at home
- need a professional opinion on a specific design dilemma
- planning a gathering and wishing your space looked more inviting
- prefer to pay as needed for design services, versus a set fee
At Your Service hourly design packages offer you flexible scheduling and a quick turnaround, with a minimum hourly requirement.
Some examples of ways you can use this service:
- selecting paint colors for multiple rooms
- recommendations for materials such as flooring, wallcoverings, tile
- selecting exterior colors and materials
- furniture selection (retail showroom)
- repurposing existing furniture
- selecting a new area rug
- accessory shopping at area retailers such as Pottery Barn, Pier I and HomeGoods
- furnishing a guest room
- decorating kids’ rooms or play spaces
- creating a pet space in your home
- furnishing an outdoor porch, deck or patio
- styling a bookcase
- creating a tablescape
- decorating an entryway, mudroom, laundry or powder room
- decorating a pool house or she shed
- on-site or in studio consultations for any design related challenge
At Your Service design packages are scheduled in time blocks and prepayment is required:
1-1/2 hours……. $300
3 hours………….. $550
How it works
When your purchase is verified, we create an account for the number of hours you purchased.
We arrange a phone call with you to discuss your needs.
Each time we converse, email, meet or shop together, the time spent is documented for you and deducted from your account.
Additional time blocks can be purchased as needed.
Time blocks are valid for 3 months, after which there are no refunds on unused time.
Shall we get started?
Questions about this service? Contact us at email@example.com