Furniture shopping? Did you know that working with an interior designer to purchase furniture actually saves you money, because your choices will be better informed?
Would you like an expert to help you re-imagine a room that’s awkward or lackluster, because your furniture is the wrong fit, scale or color for the space?
Is your sofa looking tired and worn? Are the cushions wrinkled and sagging, and no longer providing comfort and support?
Have you recently moved into a new home and found that your existing furniture no longer fits or is the right scale for your new spaces?
Janis Reed Interiors offers everything you need to create a fresh, classic, personalized space, including custom designed and built-in furniture options.
We’ll create a floor plan for you that makes best use of your space, and source furnishings that suit your lifestyle and create a pleasing composition.
We’ll give you our undivided attention and help you make informed choices, at a cost that fits within your financial guidelines.
Here are some of the benefits of working with us to purchase furniture:
- We Educate. How a piece is constructed, the characteristics of the covering, the warrantees it carries, how it will stand the test of time, helps you to know why we recommend it for your project and why it is a wise investment.
- Form + Function + Comfort. We want you to feel confident that our selections are not only beautiful, but hold up to how you live now and into the future. And because comfort means different things to different people, we carefully consider your preferences and functional requirements so that we can make the most appropriate choices for you.
- Unlimited Selection. Have you ever found a sofa or chair style you really love but the fabric or finish choices are less than ideal? We have access to countless options that we can mix and match across many brands to create a one-of-a-kind piece of furniture just for you.
- American Made. We strongly support our US furniture industry! The majority of our furnishings are either made or assembled in the United States.
- As a full service studio in the design industry, we have to-the-trade sources. This enables us to offer you the best quality products at below retail pricing, even on custom options.
- While we believe that you should buy the best quality you can afford, we wouldn’t want you to break the bank on a single furniture piece. We are happy to work within your financial guidelines to ensure that you get the most from your investment.
- We’ve got you covered! We take care of everything, before and after the sale. We research, price, order, track, receive and deliver your furniture purchases.
Delivery and Installation
All furniture orders ship directly to our dedicated warehouse for receiving and inspection. This ensures that the pieces are damage free prior to being delivered to your home or workplace. Because we imagine there’s nothing worse than finding a big defect in that piece of furniture you ordered online, just as the delivery truck pulls away!
We provide white glove service; that is, your furniture will be placed in your room, not left on your doorstep. And we are onsite to oversee the installation and placement of all furniture purchases.